Personal protection that helps minimize the risk of fire or explosion.
The TR-800 is a PAPR blower UL-certified with an intrinsically safe (IS) rating of Division 1: IS Class I, II, III; Division 1 (includes Division 2) Groups C, D, E, F, G; T4, under the most current standard (UL 60079, 6th Edition, 2013).
Whenever the job takes your people into a potentially explosive area – whether from flammable gases and liquids or combustible dust – ignition from an electrical source could trigger a disaster.
Now, with the introduction of the 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-800 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR), you can give the people in your care a high level of respiratory protection and help minimize the risk of fire or explosion.
3M-patent pending material capable of meeting current IEC/UL 60079 material properties requir
ement while still meeting aging, conditioning and drop test requirements for IS products
Secure Battery Attachment
Mechanical attachment of battery to help prevent battery removal and spark risk during use per IEC/UL 60079
Bright yellow touchpoints to differentiate from non-IS versions of Versaflo Product Family
Battery features bumpers to help absorb impact
The new standard of protection for hazardous
- Ergonomically designed for greater movement in tight work spaces during plant turnaround and maintenance activities.
- Simplifies PPE compatibility challenges for contractors with a solution designed to provide integrated respiratory, eye, face, and head protection.
- Designed for plant areas where work permits require Intrinsically Safe (IS) rated equipment.
Complete, ready-to-use kit, recommended for oil and gas industries where frequent cleaning of the PAPR unit is necessary
- Fully submersible* product features a smooth design surface that’s quick and easy to clean. (*Requires purchase of TR-653 Cleaning and Storage Kit)
- Ergonomically designed for greater movement in tight work spaces, such as overhauling and/or cleaning reactors and tanks.
- Designed for work areas requiring Intrinsically Safe (IS) rated equipment.